Battle prophecy Battle prophecy

((Good work))

((Graphics))
The graphics were really good, but kind of spoilt by the white border at the top and bottom, basing it on quality, not representation, i give it a 10

((Style))
I love anime and manga and rarely see any of this kind of style on the portal, refreshing to see, 10

((Sound))
Although i didn't see it fitting in properly with the animation, i thought the music was relaxing and alright, i gave it a 7

((Violence))
One slap that i could see, not much, but violence nonetheless, 3 there, rather misleading and ironic being called 'Battle Prophecies' with no proper violence that i could see. 3

((Interactivity))
There was none other than the play button. 0

((Humor))
The slap, that was about it. 4

((Overall))
8 our of 10
Good flash, good style, just spoilt by the border, keep working on flash, you're quite talented

5/5
-Darkblazer

Bogs Flash Collection Bogs Flash Collection

Great

great animation and it featured good ol' Dynamite Headdy, which is a personal favourite of mine, pretty good song too i guess.

- Tribute - - Tribute -

well

personally, i dont like THIS VERSION of the song the other version is probably alot better, but i liked the video lip synching was pretty good there, nice job making the front page.

Madness Mini 4 Madness Mini 4

nice one

i wouldn't stoop to the level of the last guy by aggrivating him if i were you, since when did he have an animation on the front page? you get me, well, i'm sad that this is the last one of a great series, maybe another series starting up soon? well, hope to see some more flash from you, later.

Halved Halved

well

its a good concept but i found it somewhat boring. This kind of thing is not something i generally vote high on, but it still might make it through

Mutation responds:

I don't blame you, this little project was more of an educational venture, dashed with a bit of artism and a touch of flair. It takes both good and bad to inspire, because a solid wall of either can lead to overconfidence or despair. I have seen many "good concepts but boring" in this humble stack of reviews, which tells me what I should keep doing, and what I should change. I thank you for your input, and promise you and all others something better in the future. =)

:: Words & Phrases :: :: Words & Phrases ::

cool

Will foamy ever shut up? although he has some good points i cant take him seriously

P.S
Cool first one to review

NG Assassin Ep2 NG Assassin Ep2

Good

I saw your other Assasin, and i think you took some of the advice that the people gave you, by using different people other than madness and Sticks, good choice of people(wished Blockhead and Sambakza's characters didn't die though, i liked them)i like your style aswell, recording yourself and drawing over it, looks fluid and natural

SirHappy666 responds:

BlockHead could have jumped out of the way if He wasnt so busy waving to the thing off Bitey of Brackenwood. Didnt any one notice that the Yellow thing had a Ipod? , and At least the Sambakza's Characters died together holding hands.

NG Assassin NG Assassin

Brilliant

very fluid animation, i'm gonna guess you videod yourself and then drew over it on flash, thats to fluid to be drawn from scratch (compliment) hope to see more from you. later

SirHappy666 responds:

Thanks for the Compliment, I did Video my self, I just saw the Flash by Topez at the start of "ALL NG FADS DIE!!! 4!!!" and wonderd how hard it would be to re-create the effect......Very HArd. 10 frames is equal to 5 seconds and Its really tough trying to draw a straight line with a mouse. thanks for the 10

ShoBizNewsyNews #25 ShoBizNewsyNews #25

Ha Ha

I laughed all the way through this, hope to see more in the future

Giant Enemy Crab Battle Giant Enemy Crab Battle

for the love of god

you voted 0 because of 1 fucking line!!1 you petty fool, this was a great move man hopefully this will make it through and no more dicks like this will mess with your flash making it through

Steven-M responds:

I put up a list of references just to make sure. Ah, well. I might get a few Sony extremists on my arse, and we'll have fun.

(Note that Steven M does not condone the abuse of Sony supporters. Once again he is only referring to the jingoists, and believes in an ideal situation where everyone can get along.)

For serious. Thanks for commenting!